Robin LaSure is Vice President of Communications at LeadingRE. A graduate of the College of Charleston in South Carolina, Robin received her bachelor’s degree in English with a minor in communications and began her career managing public relations, fundraising and volunteer coordination for a non profit organization. With more than 15 years experience with real estate and relocation networks, Robin has managed a variety of marketing and communications initiatives including public relations, the annual conference, event sponsorships, etc. Robin oversees LeadingRE’s overall communications program for internal and external audiences.
All Posted Articles for Robin LaSure:
- Getting a Bigger Piece of the Pie may be Easier than You Think
- "ENGAGE, INNOVATE and LEAD" in the 2011 Business Year
- Economy Spurs Extreme Requests Being Made of Relocation Departments
- LeadingRE Brokers Dominate Inman’s Most Influential Real Estate Leaders
- De-Recruiting or Managing Performance?
- Online versus Print. Most firms find value in both.
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Leads Again
- Does Constant Chatter Distract Us from What Really Matters?
- Outstanding Brokerages in a Challenging Market
- Robin LaSure